Micro Love Stories

On account of airing 'The Fault in our Stars' for the first time in the history of Indian Television industry (Oh please bear with the exaggeration!), star movies conducted a hashtag competition in Twitter.

No, I don't usually participate in hashtag contests, but I fell for this one. Because they tweeted that 10 best stories will win Amazon kindles.

            


To be frank, I loved it. I mean, writing micro love stories!
I'm most certain that I won't win, and so I thought atleast I should paste them here.
Do let me know, if you like any of these :
  • Finally, his presence made no sense to her, but my absence did and she came looking for me. Again.
  • At least, her life is stranger than her fiction. Else, why would she hid her love for me in her books.
  • Bride eloped and when everybody failed to console the groom, his friend Tia succeeded. He married her.
  • My puppy Rony is my Marriage Broker. I met her the day, Rony bit her. I had to take her to hospital!
  • He responded that she is his world. From that moment, everybody and everything else became a blur.
  • He thinks her dumbness is cute and fell for her. But she was too dumb to understand it till yesterday.
  • 2yrs is all what she have,but sorry. Falling in love with patient is against medical ethics,but not a sin.
  • On his way to the railway station, he shared a rickshaw with her. And, her destination became his.
  • Before slitting her wrist, she decided to bid farewell to DAD. But fortunately, she dialed DAN instead.
  • When he understood that his priorities have changed miraculously, it hit him. Yes, he has fallen for her.
  • "Hope is a lie!", she scribbled on the last page of the library book. Fortunately, he rented it next.
  • His absence made her rethink and she went back to win forgiveness.


Regards,

Lone Warrior

"Miles and miles to go before I sleep.."
0 Responses